Buncha Banana Pudding
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups PET Dairy milk
- 20 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled, cut into ½-inch slices
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Addition vanilla wafer cookies and banana slices for garnish, if desired
- Prepare pudding as directed on package using 4 cups milk.
- Spoon 1 cup prepared pudding into 2-quart serving bowl; top with 10 cookies and ½ banana slices. Continue layering using 2 cups pudding, remaining cookies and remaining bananas. Top with remaining pudding. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream, vanilla wafer cookies and banana slices, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of: NewEnglandDairy.com
Recipe Created by: Chef John Fols